Following our acquisition by leading technology company, Elite Group, our clients are already seeing the benefit of the wider range of services available to them.
One service that has been particularly popular with our clients is the Elite Hosted virtual desktop, which brings together all IT systems into Elite data centres, so that businesses can wrap their IT costs into one predictable and transparent monthly charge.
What is a virtual desktop?
A virtual desktop is essentially a solution on which all of your desktop environment (e.g. folders, icons, apps, wallpaper, etc) is stored on a server. This means that you can access your desktop across multiple devices and in any location, provided you have your login information. For any business, particularly those that work remotely or travel for work, a virtual desktop separates your vital documents and data from the hardware itself, removing the necessity to be incumbered by a heavy laptop or external hard drive when away from the office.
Included in the virtual desktop solution from MWL and Elite
Windows Virtual Desktop
Ideal for those wanting to virtualise their desktop and applications, Windows Virtual Desktop provides a comprehensive service that is not only secure but compliant. In addition to this it is the only multi-session virtual desktop experience out there and can be scaled up or down depending on business requirements. Not only does this save time and costs for businesses, but improved efficiencies amongst team members who can work from wherever they may be, at any time.
Cloud software that allows your team to collaborate effectively, even when working in various locations, Microsoft teams integrates the tools and content that your business needs, with your workforce. From this one central platform team members can include business messaging, calling, video meetings and file sharing.
The benefits of the virtual desktop solution
By migrating to our Cloud solution, our clients will realise the following business benefits:
- One predictable and transparent monthly charge for IT services – ‘per user per month’.
- Access to data and applications from anywhere on almost any device (via Hosted Desktop).
- Software updates as appropriate and outside of prime business hours.
- Fully managed daily backups and offsite replication of data.
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam included for desktop devices and mailboxes.
- Priority access to our technical support team.
- The latest Microsoft software licences included in the hosted solution.
- Improved system reliability and uptime.
- Access to the engineering support team.
- Dedicated proactive account manager to support the day-to-day management.
- System performance reporting and support ticket reporting
Ready to benefit from our virtual desktop solution? Contact our team today to discuss your requirements and find out more about how this service can benefit your business.