Lunch & Learn IT Event
Dec. 6th 2016: 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
As an IT decision maker we understand the pain points and challenges you experience on a daily basis.
You may be asking yourself these questions...
- How can I offer flexibility to employees but still secure my company data?
- How can I protect my company from catastrophic loss due to a Ransomware attack?
- With ever growing demand on hardware how can I control my spiralling costs?
- What direction should my company take in terms of IT?
- What new products are available to help my business compete?
- What are other people in my position doing?
...and at MWL Systems we have the answers.
Agenda as follows:
8.30 – 9.30: Peer Networking
A chance to meet like-minded people facing the same issues and develop useful contacts.
9.30-10.30: Identifying and Managing Slow Applications
47% of business users say they waste more than 10% of their day waiting on technology
In this interactive session you will learn:
- How predictive analytics and machine learning can be utilised to identify the root cause to application slow-down and predictively pre-empt such issues
- How Flash in the datacentre can accelerate applications, but often the answer lies beyond hardware upgrades.
- Why an application-centric approach to storage helps IT better service the business.
10.45-11.45: Ahead in the Cloud.
Discover the true capabilities of Cloud. From Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, EMS, PowerBI, DynamicsCRM and more.
11.45 – 12.30: Combatting the Ransomware threat
How to protect your company from this growing threat with the latest in Ransomware protection solutions.
12.30-1.00: The future of IT
What does the future hold? What are the current trends and what are the emerging technologies?
1pm – a hot buffet lunch provided by the award winning Restaurant 1539
As it is the festive season we will be giving away an Apple Watch to one lucky attendee!