Cloud Mail Security
Spam accounts for 90% of all emails worldwide, threatening employee productivity, network security and your company’s bottom line. A single email virus can cost your organisation an enormous amount in damages, lost productivity, as well as compromise your system and data integrity.
It is important to have a plan that ensures protection from email viruses, spam, phishing, email flooding, directory harvest attacks and denial of service attacks.
Fortunately, security is at the core of MWL Mail Security, and our SecureSMART® multi-layered filtering system provides the most comprehensive spam and virus filtering protection available.
The key benefits are:
- Multiple levels of spam and virus protection.
- Over 99.9% of spam identified and quarantined, with less than 0.01% false-positives.
- Works with any email system.
- Learns and adapts to provide the most accurate, up-to-date protection.
- Reliable – hosted within a secure and resilience datacentre.
- Delete virus-infected emails while keeping the email message.
- Rapid set-up with no hardware or software to install.
- The ability to ‘replay’ the delivery of mail for up to 7 days.
- Access to email in the cloud should your mail server fail.
Powerful Network Protection
MWL Mail Security protects against directory harvest and denial-of-service attacks as well as reducing network traffic and server load. The solution hides your mail server from DNS record and the Active Directory User Sync tool ensures your server only receives email for valid accounts.
Multi-Layered Anti-Spam Filtering Technology
Known spammers are blocked from using a proprietary list and Bayesian filtering is used to better identify spam for your specific domain. Smart (heuristic) and frequency-based detection is utilised.
Simple, Secure Administration
Entirely Web-based; no software to install, MWL Mail Security empowers users to allow/deny sender, domains and IPs for any email to the domain with customisable control settings. Advanced policy options allow for sophisticated rule management, including support for regular expressions.
Spam summary reports can be sent to users at regular defined intervals (hourly, daily, etc.) and admin level reports show totals and percentages caught by domain, top senders and recipients.
To discuss your requirements in more detail, please call us on 01978 858300 and one of our Technical Consultants will be pleased to arrange a free, no obligation consultation.