Servers are crucial to your organisation’s everyday operations. Should a server fail, how would that impact your business? How much money could be lost in revenue and productivity per hour that the server isn’t functioning?
Recovery time objective (RTO) is a calculation of the maximum allowable downtime after which the consequences of being down are unacceptable. Reduce the gap between RTO and the recovery time actual (RTA, the time it actually takes your IT team to get servers functioning), and that’s money in your company’s pocket.
MWL Systems' Cloud Protect service features flexible recovery options to help you meet (or beat) your RTO by reducing the time that systems and data are offline. Cloud Protect lets you:
- Rapidly access individual data files and folders
- Restore to the same or different hardware or a virtual environment in a matter of minutes
- Boot a backup image as a virtual machine (VM) for a quick, temporary fix
MWL Systems' Cloud Protect service can also help you with your business’s recovery point objective (RPO, the maximum amount of data over time that might be lost). How much data can your company afford to lose (or afford to re-enter)? Eight hours’ worth of data? Two hours’ worth? Even less?
With MWL Systems' Cloud Protect service, you are able to continually take incremental backup images (these images record just the changes to the data since the last backup image). You can schedule incremental backup images to happen as often as every 15 minutes, so that your company is never at risk of losing more than a few minutes of data.
Features and benefits of MWL Systems' Cloud Protect Backup
- Capture everything on your servers, systems, applications, configuration setting, services, data
- Backup Microsoft SQL, Exchange, SharePoint
- Encrypt a backup job to protect backup images to securely protect data
- Schedule backups to occur automatically
- Schedule incremental backups as often as every 15 minutes
- Execute a one time backup for archiving
- Verify backup images to ensure they’re in a known good state for fast and reliable recovery
- Boot a backup image to a virtual machine to test whether a restored system would function properly
- Perform a bare metal restore in minutes
- Restore a system, to the same or different hardware or to virtual environments
- Mount a backup image quickly and browse it in order to recover a file or folder
To discuss your requirements in more detail, please call us on 01978 858300 and one of our Technical Consultants will be pleased to arrange a free, no obligation consultation.