Cloud Assessment & Roadmap
Moving to the Cloud/Azure?
Planning a migration of your existing server infrastructure or applications to the cloud and deciding on the best architecture can be a challenge. Moving traditional workloads such as SQL and IIS to Azure requires more thought than a simple upload to the cloud.
- Existing Infrastructure analysis - Examine how the application works, current specifications and workloads. Potential bottlenecks for Cloud Services. Any new requirements to be translated during the move to the cloud?
- Proof of Concept - Proposal for developing a proof of concept for testing in the cloud
- Phase 1 - Proposal of infrastructure along with highly available configurations where requested and a migration plan.
- Roadmap - Suggestions for further phases utilising more advanced Azure capabilities and estimated growth analysis including costing
MWL Systems' reports are technical documents including detailed transition steps, roadmaps and architecture for moving your requirements into Azure.
The report will provide an independent analysis of moving to the Azure platform, this typically includes a half a day of working with the customer on site or remotely and at least half a day to write the report. A separate sales proposal document will also be provided on how MWL Systems can assist with this following the workshop.
Use MWL Systems' Cloud Assessment Workshop and get the right structure and governance for your Cloud project the first time.
The advantages of our Cloud Assessment workshop,
- Experience? How many cloud migrations have you done? Do you know what bottlenecks you might hit? With MWL you’ve got the certified Azure experience for your project.
- Quality? Do you know which Azure product you should use in terms of performance vs cost for your environment? Are you sure you’ll be taking advantage of the pay-as-you-go model? MWL Systems have built and managed environments and know the best platform for your cloud application.
- Risk Tolerance? How much downtime can you afford to take? What's the impact of lost data and lost productivity? What if you build the wrong infrastructure that costs more than expected? We've seen hundreds of things that can go wrong with an Azure Migration. Can you afford the risk of a migration with downtime and/or issues?
Get started with our free on-site analysis. Workshop and report only £995
Contact us today on 01978 858300